Many couples face infertility. About 15% of all married couples are infertile. Infertility may be due to many different conditions in the man, in the woman, or in both. More than one condition may be present in a couple. A thorough evaluation is completed to determine the causes of infertility and whether it can be corrected. We work with each couple individually to reach a program that is suited for their needs.
Our services include the following:
- Aggressive ovulation enhancement through the use of fertility drugs
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy; to evaluate the uterus, tubes and ovaries
- Hysterosalpingogram: an X-ray to determine if the tubes are open
- Hysteroscopy; to evaluate inside the uterus
- Intrauterine Insemination
We also have a visiting reproductive endocrinologist from the Heartland Center for Reproductive Medicine in Omaha, who can offer additional expertise in helping achieve a pregnancy. We coordinate and communicate your care with the endocrinologist by providing various tests and ultrasounds.